Contact Assessor's Office by email or phone call

Construction has started if any physical activity on the property has resulted in visible changes that are recognized as the initial steps for construction.

To update the mailing address for your property fill out the Address Change application. It must be signed by an owner, their attorney, an officer of the corporation, or authorized property manager. Applications are available to view and/or print by clicking above. They are also available by calling or writing the Assessor's Office