- Proceed either north or south on highway 101 or 280 to the 880 interchange.
- From highway 280 turn east on 880 and exit at the North First Street off-ramp.
- From highway 101 turn west on 880 and exit at the North First Street off-ramp.
- Turn south on North First Street and proceed 2 blocks to Hedding Street.
- The Assessor's office is located in the 12 story, rust-colored building on the corner of North First and Hedding.
- There are a limited number of free two-hour parking spaces near the West Wing of our building. Most Assessor customers find that their visit can be completed well within this time frame. Please note that our office is in the East Wing of the building, so if you enter through the doors of the West Wing, walk straight ahead through the long hallway, past the first bank of elevators, past the information booth, to the other side and on your left, next to the Clerk-Recorder’s office you will see a second bank of elevators. Take these elevators to the fifth floor.
- The downloadable map shows the West Wing parking lot and other parking options. If there are no empty two-hour parking places, you may use one of these three other parking options.
- Free valet service for visitors and employees is located in the parking lot at the corner of N San Pedro St and W Hedding St.
- There are also meters on the streets around our building. Spaces may be difficult to locate in the middle of the day. If you plan to use the meters, remember to bring change with you.
- There is also a multi-story parking garage across from the jail one block away on Hedding Street. There is usually space available, and the fee doesn't require exact change.
- Click here for a map
Parking - Limited metered parking is available along Hedding Street, and there is parking offered in the parking garage (next to the National Guard Armory) at 171 West Hedding Street.
Detailed Map of County Government Center and Parking. Limited metered parking is available along Hedding Street, and there is parking offered in the parking garage (next to the National Guard Armory) at 171 West Hedding Street.