Mailing Address Change

To update the mailing address for your property, complete the Address Change application. It must be signed by an owner, their attorney, an officer of the corporation, or an authorized property manager. Applications are available to view and/or print by clicking the Download or View buttons below. They are also available by calling or writing the Assessor's Office.

Now Available: E-mail Opt-in members can submit an address change request form online.  For more information, or to sign up for e-mail opt-in, visit the E-mail Opt-in Information Page.


For More Information Please Contact:

Assessor Address Control Unit
County Government Center
East Wing, 5th Floor
70 West Hedding Street
San Jose, CA 95110
Phone: 408-299-5526
Fax: 408-298-9446

File Name: Address Change Form 10-02-17 Final.pdf
File Size: 271.44 KB
File Type: application/pdf