Parcel Boundary Change Request

Use this form to request a change to assessor parcel boundaries, such as splitting an assessor’s parcel or combining assessor’s parcels.

For More Information Please Contact:
Assessor Mapping and Title Identification Unit
County Government Center
East Wing, 5th Floor
70 West Hedding Street
San Jose, CA 95110
Phone: 408-299-5550
Fax: 408-298-9446

File Name: ParcelBoundaryChangeRequest.pdf
File Size: 314.95 KB
File Type: application/pdf